Friday 12 December 2014

First Post - Gratitude Challenge

So this is my first blog post, and I trust it's going to bless you. Have a great time!!!

Gratitude
Now, to the matter. If you are an active Facebook user, or you're just among the group that goes to read up what's happening and then disappear, you most likely would have come across some posts with the heading "Gratitude Challenge". I don't really know who first came up with that idea, but I think it has been one of the greatest social media ideas, a blessing to the people, and served as a tool to give glory to God on a lot of issues. It is an idea that has grown into a movement that caused millions of individuals to remember various things that have happened in their lives (both 'good and bad"), and give God thanks for it all. 
I'll suppose it also has served to clear the air on a lot of individual issues (imagine you wronged your friend without knowing, and he/he puts up a post about being grateful for the grace to forgive you. That would have completely settled whatever problem you guys might have had as you'll go to apologize, and refrain from doing such at a later time). And at the same time it would have created lots of fun, challenged people to be grateful, and made a lot of people (who you might have mentioned in your gratitude post, feel special and loved!). So in all, I think the Gratitude challenge has been a wonderful idea.
On that note, I'll go on to post my Gratitude posts, putting up 2 each day, and I'll love it if you could join me. God bless you.

P.S: If you have not taken part in the Gratitude challenge, I auto nominate you...lol. I'll post the rules of the challenge below. And you are welcome to post your own gratitude in the comment box Or just send them to my mail, they might just get up here *winks*.

Gratitude Challenge Day 1:
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to be brought forth into the world (to show forth His glory).
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to be born fresh, fine and handsome , and without any congenital defects. (Embryology's crazy scary wiv defects).
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to be born into a Christian home (and not in the category of "those born blind" and I pray God causes them to see the Light).

Gratitude Challenge Day 2:
- I'm grateful to God for my Parents - Daddy n Mummy (the greatest parents in the whole wide world). They've been soo awesome and supportive. God bless and continue to keep you dad and mum.
- I'm grateful to God for my brothers - Ugorji Nnanna, Nnanna Chidiebere and Nnanna Chimere (the awesomest boys ever).It's been great growing with yhu guys and n having yhu lead the way. God bless yhu plenty.
- I'm grateful to God for my sister, my baby! Big woman yhu are already. I soo love yhu! Muah. Pray more grace to continue upon yhur life!!!

I nominate/challenge you to take up this gratitude challenge. 
Rules: If u accept this challenge, for 7 days yhu'll say 3 things yhu are grateful to God for and nominate/challenge 3 other people to do same each day. ‪#‎mchluv‬...

Permit my usage of 'yhu' in place of 'you' and 'yhur' in place of 'your' etc, and the forged words...lol. Thanks!
Picture gotten from thegraduatewife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment