Wednesday 17 December 2014

Gratitude Challenge 3

So, in continuation of the Gratitude challenge posts, here comes my Days 5 & 6 posts. Enjoy.

Gratitude Challenge Day 5:
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to be admitted into, and go through Bingham University Nigeria. The way He structured the situations, circumstances & conditions that led to my going there and how He has been providing to keep me there and for me there has just been in a way He alone can do.
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity and the grace to serve in his house through the time at Karu. That's been one of the wonderfulest periods of my life. Went through everything possible, but He who called was there to sustain and ensure exploits occurred. And may I say I'm a million times wiser, stronger n better from it all. God bless BUSF, BHUC and all the spiritual leaders!
- I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to do well in my academics and represent Him properly. I've had mind blowing results and God's favour has evidently been evident. I know there's a lot more God has deposited in little me than what is being seen /manifested. But I promise Lord, I won't let you down and Imma make you proud in your house, in my walk with you, in academics and in my profession! Thank you Jesus!!!

Gratitude Challenge Day 6:
- I'm grateful to God for the year 2014. This year has been should I say the most prominent or "beautifulest" or what term can I use??? Been in school since the 4th of January, only to come back on the 18th of October, completely healthy and fresh without any issues throughout the year despite all the stress. It has just been God. Twale Baba!!!
- I'm grateful to God for the 3 major set of times I've had to stand in front of or sit-down across the table from students, lecturers, and professors (one-on-one) to defend my work and be examined. First during the seminar presentations in January. 2nd during the project defense in August. After all the stress for the bench n paper work & certainly the money spent... Hmmm. I had the most beautiful project defense ever!!!. 3rd during the MB Vivas (for Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry) in October- despite the fears, they was crazily beautiful!!! God truly has been faithful.
- I'm grateful to God for the grace to complete my B.Sc program (testimony's on the way!!!) and to pass my 2nd MB. Hmmm... I've felt every emotion feelable & unfeelable before, through and after the period of this exam. Wow!!! Lord Thank You!!!

So much has gone on this year, and with just about a week to Christmas, we should be immensely grateful to God for the gift of His son, and all He has done for us in this year! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment