Saturday 13 December 2014

Gratitude Challenge 2

So to continue my Gratitude Challenge Series, I'll be putting up my next two gratitude posts below. Don't forget I already auto nominated you to take part in the gratitude challenge, if you haven't done so already *winks*.
Prior to the sequel posts though, if you haven't read the first post (First Post - Gratitude Challenge), I'll urge you to do so. It contains words that would bless you real good. On that note, here we go.

Gratitude Challenge Day 3:

- I'm grateful to God for the stages of life He has taken me through. First for my nursery and primary school days. Don't have the best recollection of them, but I'm pretty sure they were great!
- I'm grateful to God for my secondary school days. Was really an awesome time in secondary school. Made great life friends (they know themselves), lots of achievements any child of that age range and lots of adults would crave and oh my, had the fun of a lifetime. And then got to know God better.
- I'm grateful to God for my undergraduate days (Yes ke, I'm a graduate!!!) - meet me, I'll explain *winks*. It's been an awesome mindblowing experience - sweet, sour, great, good, "bad" experiences all mixed in one! Gotten to understand that Jesus is the Centre of it all, gotten a heavy load much more responsible and somebit social, and made another set of life n destiny friends (people with great minds and purpose - Shout out to all my ppl!!! yhu know yhurselves + yhu'll get yhur own gratitude space. dis onez filled already ;-)).



Gratitude Challenge Day 4:
- I'm grateful to God for my relatives and friends. I'll start with thanking God for my cousins, aunts and uncles who have really been encouraging, and keep making me want to do better all the time. They've really been great. Have had beautiful fun n exciting times together, and I look forward to some more in about 4 to 5 weeks time:-).
- I'm grateful to God for the friends I made over the past 10yrs. Books can be written just on this aspect, but I'll be brief. First, through my secondary school days, I want to thank God for the special ppl he gave me as bosom friends: Paul Iroezi, Dick D Prodigy Ikenna, Ikeme Chukwuebuka Elvis,Chisco Greg Nwanevu, Nwoye Ijeoma, Ngozi Ukweni, Adriel Chi Onwukwe,and the 3 C's Cherish Nelson Atuonwu, Chinyere Ndukwe & "My Dep" Chidinma Somtee Ononogbu!!! Just to mention a few. They've been ... Lemme just say GREAT. Imma have to say another thank you just for my sweedie (Jazzmine) n my dep. The shes have been aaaweeesome!!!
- I'm grateful to God for the friends he handpicked and then brought me to, and brought to me through my undergraduate days! Hmmm... This list.... I'll start with my fam: My bunky Nwoko Abraham, Idika Chidindu-Arsenal Ndukwe Idika, Caleb Caphi Philip, Linosom Enoch, my mama Obute Precious, hmmm Gift Mana Amlabu. To the beautiful people, Atse Ayonmike, Janelle Inyang, Egwuatu Chika, Nsikan Akpabio,Olatunji Setemi, Aidyl Asamudo, Stephanie Nnedinma Izuchukwu (my in-law) and my beautiful, wonderful n crazy sisters Nnenna Mba and Chiamaka Amanda Ukpabi (she calls me her son:-D). The list ain't exhaustive, but these ones have played serious frontline roles. So Lord, I say thank you for them!!! and for all the others I haven't mentioned!


*If yhur name aint up there n should be there, holla, I'll fix it. Quick work, possible mistakes. Ndo.

P.S: It's Sunday people, make sure you carry a ton of grateful reasons to Church. Each which you'll thank God for with special praises and dance. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment